Monday 19 January 2009

A Day at the Daily Planet

"Go get breakfast!" said Marina. I love working for this show. Everyone gets fed no matter what, union or non-union performers alike. I worked with Tim (Def-Con -5 Talent)! Once again, he gave me a ride after work. What a guy! Tina (In-Motion Talent) showed off the little pussycat on her socks. I never get over this. I laugh every time this thing cuts through holding. Tina (In-Motion Talent) and I (Keystone Extras) ready to work at the Daily Planet... Rhonda (Boss Management Inc.) Laura (Boss Management Inc.) together again!
Kevin (Boss Management Inc.) came all the way from Tsawwassen to replace an extra who pulled a no-show today. Melinda (Boss Management Inc.) with Kevin (Boss Management Inc.) She (Boss Management Inc.) wanted a few photos wearing my hat. I (Keystone Extras) eventually got a photo with her (Boss Management Inc.). My Tina Baby (In-Motion Talent)!!! Tom (Keystone Extras), Melinda (Boss Management Inc.), Scott (Showbiz Management), Kelsey (Boss Management Inc.), and Scott (Def-Con -5 Talent) doing their "CSI" pose... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 40 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours.

No comments: