Friday 16 January 2009

Techie Time

Here we are this cold morning in the holding tent. It was good to see Adiam's (In-Motion Talent) face in the new year. It's been awhile since I've worked with Phil (Def-Con -5 Talent). He took this shot of me (Keystone Extras). Bill (Keystone Extras) with rosie cheeks... Jody (Showbiz Management) acting all cold, but it really was though. The suits, Martin and Mario... Robyn (Showbiz Management) and Travis... I thank Travis for recommending the new TV series, "True Blood". I'm so hooked on that show! Robyn took this shot of me (Keystone Extras) with my newly firmware update iPhone. I was using 1.0.2 until today! That's Sara's brother, Chris trying to get some rest. LOL!!! Robyn (Showbiz Management) helped Travis shape his eyebrows. See how much we get done at this job? Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 34 Background. Length of Call: 6 3/4 hours.

2 comments:

morjana said...

Hi, Ed.

I was watching Battlestar Galactica's 'Sometimes a Great Notion' last night, and spotted a familiar face on the Galactica's hangar deck:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/morjana/08/edrocker.jpg

:)

The EdRocker said...

Hey, thanks a lot for that, Morjana!!!