Thursday 15 January 2009

Lunch Out at Joe's

After picking up a cheque at Keystone Extras, the MOMMIETRON and I walked over to Joe Fortes to take advantage of their Lunch Out Menu. Dine Out Vancouver started yesterday, but this restaurant also has a lunch special during this period. I laughed when the server brought us the steak knives. I commented that they looked like swords!Hadhafang in particular. We both chose the Steak and shared a skillet of Sweet Potato Fries. Yeah baby, I haven't even had breakfast yet! For dessert, I had the Creme Brulee... And the MOMMIETRON had the Vanilla Gelato. Check out their Dine Out Menu here: http://www.joefortes.ca/menus/menus.php?pageID=40Joe Fortes never fails to satisfy!
The impressive Shangri-La with today's fog...
When we returned home, I just had to take a shot of this dirty mound of snow. It reminded me of that Star Trek episode where Spock performed a mind-meld with the rock creature, Horta.

No comments: