Tuesday 6 January 2009

First Booking of the Year

Honestly, I was a little surprised when I got called for work this morning. I didn't expect to be working so early in the new year, but it was a welcomed surprise. Here's a shot of Paula (Keystone Extras) and I (Keystone Extras) all ready to work at the Daily Planet.
Nicole (Keystone Extras)!!!
"Peace," said Brett (Boss Management Inc.). I shared a table with Mandeep (Def-Con -5 Talent) and Bombyx (Def-Con -5 Talent). I forget to take a shot of my plate before I started digging in. That's Blair (Local Color) pretending to sleep. "That's acting." I met Troy (Keystone Extras) for the first time today! Here he is playing with his iPhone. Tim (Def-Con -5 Talent) and the Bomber (Def-Con -5 Talent) watching some movies on a laptop... Thanks to Tim, I was able to get a ride downtown. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Approx. 20 Background. Length of Call: 5 hours.

No comments: