Wednesday 16 May 2012

On Location in Cates Park

Breakfast with Lea...
Oh boy, another dog on set!  His name is Pax (Local Color).  I wonder what he's looking at.
Ahhh, he's checking-out MOMO!
Our holding in Cates Park...
I guess I've come full-circle.
The last time I worked at this location, I got my first credit!
It's certainly picturesque here.

 The weather was great once again!


More shots of MOMO...

Time for me (Showbiz Management) to head back to holding.
LOL!  These were Craig and his son's chairs.
See?  It's pretty here.
Wanda (Local Color) listening to music...
The tide was a little low.
Lunch on a picnic table...
I had a nice view while I ate.
Wanda (Local Color) sittin' at the dock of the bay...  ;-)
Time to get outta here.  We never even got used!  Just got paid to tan.  LOL!
After we wrapped, I rode up to Deep Cove.
I LOVE Honey Doughnuts!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 12 Background.
Length of Call: 8 Hours.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

oh man honey donuts