Friday 11 May 2012

T, D & H (Day 2)

"Good morning Marley!"
(Showbiz Management) was back on set with Gayle (Boss Management Inc.)!
On set, I (Showbiz Management) was just minding my business...
and doing a little swimming on my own.
When suddenly I (Showbiz Management) got swallowed by a shark!
"Get me outta here!!!"
The director's dog, Isabelle...
Back on the bike...
Lunch is good here.
The sun was out again!
Andre's (Showbiz Management) been living on Vancouver Island these days, but comes into town for bookings.
It's time for a weapons showcase with Chris (JR Talent) &...
Chris (Local Color).
"You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."
A profile of Terran (In-Motion Talent)...

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 18 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/4 Hours.

Big thanks to Simon for driving again!!!

No comments: