Friday 18 May 2012

Payday-Off

First, I hit the Steve Nash Sports Club where I bumped into Lori.  Man, she looks like she's about to burst any second!  LOL!
After my workout, I went down to Showbiz Management to pick-up some cheques.  Someone's coming to Vegas with us.  ;-)
Once I got my money, I bussed over to Deep Cove to meet-up with the Popa Fatt for some Honey Doughnuts and...
to hike Quarry Rock.
Admiring the view from up here...
On our way back to Vancouver, we met Sabine and Chris, who were just wrapped from set!
Back downtown, I paid a visit to Baguette Time where I tried a Screamer!  The last time I had one of these was a few years ago at Danny's Market in Richmond.  Apparently, it's the same owner!
I also bought a Prosciutto Sandwich and it was good!
Just look at all that meat they gave me!  :-)

No comments: