Thursday 17 May 2012

Re-Shoot at Playland

Now, this is one hearty breakfast!
Since we had to be shirtless in one of our scenes today, I (Showbiz Management) tried to even-out my tan this afternoon.
Doggie!
Ania and Chris representing JR Talent...
I'm (Showbiz Management) still tanning.
We shot on location at Playland all day!
The weather was great!
And so was the food.
It started to get chilly as the sun began to set, so I (Showbiz Management) brought out my bathrobe to stay warm.
We could totally see a fire in North Vancouver all the way from here!  http://www.globaltvbc.com/fire+in+north+vancouver+with+video/6442643692/story.html
Once again, my silver shorts made an appearance and I (Showbiz Management) finally got to experience my first foam party tonight!  I had so much fun doing this scene, I felt like a jet passing through clouds!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 18 Background.
Length of Call: 14 3/4 Hours.