Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Bus Ride to the Pentagon

A good morning with Jason (Double Agents) and Kaska (Local Color).
Tom (In-Motion Talent), Edwina (JR Talent), and I (Showbiz Management) were all playing Bus Passengers at the start of our day.
Christine (Showbiz Management) was on the bus too.
After we finished our first scene, Tim was at our holding to meet us!
My comrades from "Falling Skies": Jon (Showbiz Management) and Jason (Double Agents).
The uniform is fitting on Jon (Showbiz Management).
"Hey Charles (Showbiz Management)!" 
 WTF?!?
Oh no, not again!!!  ;-)
Yay!  Tara, one of my favourite wardrobe girls was doing a day-call.  :-)
Another one of my favourites, Sandra!
I didn't expect this!  A bunch of us thought we were going to be done after the first scene, but not so.  :-)
In our Second Holding...
Tom mentioned he was working on a story, so I asked him to create a character I could play.  He eventually sketched the "One Who Bears the Ring of Epsilon".  Oh yeah!

Gratitude Tom!!!  :-)
I ran into Krystina and her friend as the rest of us waited for the shuttle back.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 24 Background.
Length of Call: 13 Hours.

No comments: