Monday 27 August 2012

Denver Memorial Hospital (Day 3)

Well, well, well...  What do we have here?  Looks like the extras aren't the only ones that raid crafty here.  ;-)
A little coffee kept me (Showbiz Management) warm this morning.

I've been putting Rich and Pauline's mug to good use.  ;-)
As requested, I (Showbiz Management) sent Georgia a Bakasana pose (Crane version) for her birthday.
Back on set with my beautiful Claudia (JR Talent)!
Foody goody.
I (Showbiz Management) spotted Dorothee walking around the studio grounds!  She was doing a day-call on "Cult".
The Brazilians, Claudia (JR Talent) and Gleyse (InspirationAll)!
Young doctors in love.  ;-)
I ran into Dave doing transport today!  I think we'll be hitting the ice soon.
Jackie, our wrangler...
River (Dallas Talent) looks good in this chair.
Whoa, giant burgers!
"Show me the way."
After some of us got wrapped, Monty (Showbiz Management) and I dropped by the local JJ Bean...
for a Mocha and a Latte by the beautiful Leica!
Awww, I spotted another cutie!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 49 Background.
Length of Call: 10 3/4 Hours.

Gratitude once again to Monty for the ride home!!!  :-)

No comments: