Monday 13 August 2012

Zulu at the Beach

On the way to Spanish Banks, I walked by this awesome house!
"Look out, Zulu!  There's a burly man creepin' on you!"
I think this doggie is lovin' the beach.
He could sure use a good grooming though.
Falcor is back in Vancouver!!!
Descending from the heavens,
it is...
Zulu the White!
"So Fatty, how big are the pies at Aprodite's?"
This is the dog beach.
This one liked the water.
He was joined by another!
Whoa, that house has a nice view!
There are so many nice houses around here.
They're everywhere!
Time to scope-out the pier.
I used to fish here with my parents back in the day.
There's downtown.
To the west...
Heading out...


This is where the bees chill.
Let's go eat!
I stopped by Banyen Books & Sound to see if Tegan was working and she was!  I miss her face at the gym.  :-(
Zulu outside of Aphrodite's Cafe & Pie Shop...
A Mocha for Fatty...
and a Mocha for me.
Plus, I had a Cherry Pie a la Mode!
A little later, we went by the Comic Shop, but it was closed.  :-(
In the evening, Lila and I walked over to Anelore's place.  I saw this hair salon and it made me think of Niloo!  LOL!
Lila and I ate her sister's food.  :-)
Anelore's friend, Paloma brought this cake!

Merci buckets, kids!!!  :-)

No comments: