Wednesday 22 August 2012

CNRI (Day 3)

After leaving the gym, I dropped by JJ Bean for a Mocha and a Very Berry Muffin.  I never knew they actually bake their own pastries on location!
Woohoo, an army of car2go!
I love this company!
I've used their cars countless times.  It's such a great service.  :-)
On set, Troy (Showbiz Management) finally brought my Battlestar Pegasus patch!

Big thanks to ANOVOS for thinking of me!!!  :-)
Time for Troy (Showbiz Management) to get pretty.  LOL!
He's (Showbiz Management) on his way to becoming Indiana Jones.
Looking good, buddy!
It's time for me (Showbiz Management) to eat.
Back on set with Carlo (Showbiz Management)...
and Marlon (Local Color).

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 22 Background.
Length of Call: 5 Hours.

Gratitude to Taryn for driving me home!!!  :-)

No comments: