Friday 10 August 2012

Sarah & Shawn's Wedding

The Vancouver Urban Winery, the location of Sarah and Shawn's wedding reception!
Hey, wait a minute!  I've been here before.  This is where we used to shoot the investment firm scenes for "Life Unexpected"!
Cake and barrels...
I like what they've done to this place.







Amy with Steph up...
and down.
I found myself a seat. 

The kids are at it again!

I shared the table with Aubrey, John,
Benny, and Martin.
The arrival of the wedding party...
Here comes Sarah and Shawn!
The newlyweds' first dance...
Now, this one's a keeper!
From a distance...
Awww...
Oh, there she is!  Sarah looked like a Southern Belle with hair like that.  :-)
Uh oh, I've been spotted.
Time to get a shot with my yogini friend.
Austin and Marlee arrived shortly after and joined us at our table.
Gratitude to Austin for carving our chicken!!!  :-) 
Everyone listening to the father of the bride...
A big congratulations to this wonderful couple for tying the knot!!!  :-) 
Hollis and Sarah...
A little Q&A action...
brought a bunch of laughs from the crowd.
Amy hiding in the shadows...

LOL!  I just missed the bouquet toss.
It's sexy time!  ;-)
Marlee and Amy...
Martin and Benny...
Time to smell the flowers.
The sisters, Benny and Amy...
John and Aubrey thinking of something to write on their portrait...
I loved my shot!

Services provided by The Collective You.
Sarah and her mom...
Austin and Steph with the flash on...
and without.
Everyone's photo was getting pasted on the wall of fame!
Bring on the cake!
"Cheers!" 
Sisters, Kristyna and Janine...
Waiting for Janine's cab...
The power of Steph...
LOL!  Kristyna lives right across from Fatty and Lila!  
What an awesome night!

Big thanks to Shawn and Sarah for the invite!!!  Namaste, my friends.  :-)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Such an awesome night! So great meeting everyone last night

The EdRocker said...

That was fun, eh? Hey, you're on Blogger too!