Wednesday 1 October 2014

Gus Meets Jill!

Jill and I were both off today, so we met-up by the Capilano Salmon Hatchery this afternoon!  I introduced her to Gus and she introduced me to her daughter, Mila and her French Bulldog, Hank.  :-)
Gus and Hank got along pretty well!
Jill suggested we walk along the trails around here.
Look, we ran into another canine!
I've missed Jill!  
I don't see her as much as I used to because she no longer goes to the Steve Nash Sports Club.  :-(
Her Hank is quite the cutie!
Mila is a pretty princess!
They were looking like Yoda and Luke (sans the Jedi training)!  ;-)
As we continued on the trail, we turned the corner to this beautiful view of the Cleveland Dam!
I was quite surprised because I've never seen it from this angle before.
"Let's get a group shot!"  ;-)
Sadly, it was time to head back.  :-(

Thanks for the tour Jill!!!  :-)
Gus and I drove to Alex's place...
and waited for...
the Megatron to arrive!
Then we made our way to Park Royal to do some eating and shopping.  ;-)
They've got good food at the Village Taphouse!

Thanks for dinner Megatron!!!  :-)

No comments: