Wednesday 29 October 2014

One Double 'O' (Season 2: Day 10)

The sun came out once I reached Crew Park this afternoon!
The shuttle ride to our set...
is so scenic!
This place is so pretty!
I (Lucas Talent) love the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve!
It's quite magical.
Well this is nice sign explaining all the filming that goes around here.
Turns out the sign was installed by Megan!
She and Guthrie came by for a visit...
during our lunch break.
 Damn, ravens are huge!
I've been pretty lucky on set lately.  I've never had to deal with the crazy weather yet.
Everyone enjoyed the day.  LOL!
"Hey, there's the moon!"

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 12 Background.
Length of Call: 5 2/10 Hours.
After we wrapped, I drove over to BooLaLa to pick-up a costume for Kelly's party this Saturday!
I thank the newscasters from Global BC News for letting me know about this store.  They always do a fun costume segment before Halloween.  ;-)

No comments: