Thursday 23 October 2014

Survive: Escape From Atlantis

So I lost some sleep today by going down to Able Auctions this morning in search of a Herman Miller chair.  A software development company went out of business, so they were auctioning-off all their equipment today.  I failed in my attempt to get a chair because bidders were paying close to retail price for the them, so it didn't make sense for me to purchase one here since I can get a brand new one with a lifetime warranty by paying just a little bit more.  ;-)
Later this evening, I dropped by Board Game Warriors on my way to Lafflines in New Westminster.
I met this little cutie pie as I walked-in!
She reminded me of Eloise!
After scratching her back, she wouldn't leave my side as I perused the store.  :-)
Mission Accomplished!!!  I was able to buy Survive: Escape From Atlantis! from here!  I found out from Surya that it's actually an old game that he used to play in his childhood.  As you can see, I bought the 30th Anniversary Edition!  ;-)

No comments: