Thursday 2 October 2014

"Sleight of Light" by Corinne DiPietro

After my workout,
I drove down to the ROAM Gallery...
to see Cori and her work!  It's been awhile since we've seen each other because she got married and moved all the way to Boston.
We first met on a commercial shoot years ago when I booked my first actor role!  She was my make-up artist.  :-)
Now, she's an artistic photographer...
who has her work on display at this gallery until October 5, 2014!
I'm so proud of Cori...
 and her career change!
Congratulations Cori!!!  :-)
Here's something funny.  Before leaving the gym, I texted Ron to see if he'd be interested in attending this event with me.  He texted back, "I'm already here!"  It turns-out he was hired to photograph the event.  Haha!
I was hungry after the showing, so Ron came with me to Cambie Pizza and we brought an Oro Verde back to his place.

Thanks Ed!!!  :-)

No comments: