Wednesday 15 October 2014

Shhh...

Gus (Lucas Talent) and I got our own little room in the trailer since there weren't many background performers today!
I was originally booked on another production today, but that day got cancelled.  It was my second cancellation this week, but Jennifer (my Lucas Talent Background Agent) quickly found another show for me to work on and this time with Gus (Lucas Talent)!  :-)
Everyone loves Gus (Lucas Talent)!
I mean EVERYONE!!!  :-)
They have beautiful houses in this neck of the woods!
"Gus (Lucas Talent), pose in front of this house."
Awww, the poor guy got wet today.  :-(  Thank goodness it was a short day for us though!  :-)
Later in the evening, I brought Gus (Lucas Talent) back to Megan's.  She took this shot...
after I (Lucas Talent) left for the gym.  She thinks he was waiting for me to come back.  :-(

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 2 Background.
Length of Call: 3 1/10 Hours.

No comments: