Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Day of Food

The package has arrived!
KitchenStuffPlus.com was having a sale on Zwilling J.A. Henckels,
so I took advantage of it and bought this Five Star Block Set!
The original price was $599.99, but now their selling for $239.99!  http://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/8510-Zwilling-J-A-Henckels-5-Star-Knives-Set-of-7.aspx 
I also bought a Santoku knife and a pair of scissors separately (online).  ;-)
Okay, on to the eating!
I met-up with Yuko this afternoon...
for lunch at the Granville Island Public Market.
Kelvin also joined us!
After parting with Yuko and Kelvin, I drove down to the Riley Park Hillcrest Community Centre to meet Bobo G!
She and Brenda's daughter auditioned for a commercial that required figure skaters.  
Time to eat again, but this time at All India Sweets!
I ate so much, I just wanted to fall asleep afterwards!  LOL!  
Ohhh, I think this furry guy misses me!  :-(

No comments: