Wednesday 22 July 2015

File Under Ex

 Oh man, even this gaggle was still sleeping!
I actually enjoy early morning call times because it's so easy to drive to work.  ;-)
I spotted Rachael!  LOL!
I (Lucas Talent) worked with Todd (Showbiz Management) today...
and Sara (Lucas Talent)!
We have so much fun together!
Michelle (Lucas Talent) was back on set with us too!  I've (Lucas Talent) missed her.
Huh...  It looks almost like a spaceship from inside here.  ;-)
Yona (Showbiz Management) and Brittnie (Inspirationall) joined us in the afternoon.
Now this is a holding!
What a great view we had from this suite!
Gotta love my Yona (Showbiz Management)!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 190 Background.
Length of Call: 12 8/10 Hours.
Oh, Jennifer sent me this photo of Brando tonight.  It's his rearing horse pose!  ;-)

No comments: