Thursday 2 July 2015

Holy Heat

I (Lucas Talent) broke-out my Akubra for this sunny booking.  ;-)
"What's for lunch Dave?"
Our set location was beautiful!
You could see Washington State from here!
Joelle (Showbiz Management) and Fran (Showbiz Management) were my cohorts for the day.  Haha!
We tried to stay in the shade as much as possible!
The heat was so brutal,
 it made me (Lucas Talent) sleepy!
"The beach... 
is over there!"  Haha!
I (Lucas Talent) was lovin' this place!
This reminded me of the time I went to Pincher Creek to film "Tomorrowland".
We could see Mount Baker from here!
Just inspecting the field here.
I love how Natasha (Local Color) is laughing at me (Lucas Talent) here.  Haha!
Natasha (Local Color) reminds me of Minka Kelly.  ;-)
The sky was so beautiful by the time we wrapped!
Who needs a shuttle...
when you can just run up the hill?!?
I got Joelle (Showbiz Management) to pose in front of this beautiful sunset.
This photo doesn't do tonight's moon any justice.  :-(

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 80 Background.
Length of Call: 9 3/10 Hours.

No comments: