Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday Eats

The MOMMIETRON and I had some brunch at IKEA before we did our shopping today.
Then we drove over to the Hungarian Picnic at Richmond's Horvat Park...
to meet Thai...
and Viki!
She had to wait in this hour-long line-up...
to get some Langos!  It was yummy!  :-)
A Hungarian event wouldn't be complete without a couple of Pulis!
It was a hot one alright...
which is why we stayed in the shade.  ;-)
I never knew this breed of dog was Hungarian.
They look like a couple of mops, but they're cute!
You know who else is cute?  Elizabeth on the far right!  Haha!
In the evening, I dropped by Angela and Ladybug's place for some dinner!
Angela wanted to do something for my birthday (which was two weeks ago),
so she bought me some lube...
and condoms!
I totally requested it though because I could have used them in Vegas.  ;-)
Angela also slaved in the kitchen to cook me a meal!
She's such a sweetheart!
Kristen also came over to partake in the fun!
LOL!
After dinner, we walked down to the beach to enjoy the sunset.
Kristen has sexy legs!  ;-)
Big thanks to Angela and Kristen for my belated birthday dinner!!!  :-)

No comments: