Wednesday 15 July 2015

One Double 'O' (Season 3: Day 1)

Kiri (Local Color) and I (Lucas Talent) were back on this show again!
It was their first day of shooting and Paula (Local Color) was here sporting a new S'well water bottle!
Rachael and Tara shared a morning hug.  This is going to be a good season!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 24 Background.
Length of Call: 5 9/10 Hours.
After we wrapped, Paula and I drove over to a Browns Socialhouse to wait out the rush hour traffic.  ;-)
Then we drove over to Fort Langley and crashed the set of "Cedar Cove".  LOL!
Pierre and Carolyn got cozy on a bench.
Paula got some advice on how to edit her short films from a friend.
Across the street was some ice cream shops,
so we walked over and Paula bought some for the both of us!

Thanks Paula!!!  :-)
As a bystander I could totally take photos of the set!  ;-)
Hey, it's Eddie!
I see you Ania!  I see you John!  Haha!  :-)

No comments: