Wednesday 1 July 2015

Happy Canada Day!!!

It was the perfect time to wash my hockey equipment because it's been so damn hot recently the gear should dry-up by tomorrow!  ;-)
Today the Megatron and Gus decided to bring Angie and me to a little secret swimming spot!
We went down a little trail...
and then veered-off...
to get down to the river.
Gus went into the water so fast!  LOL!
It was such a beautiful spot!  :-)
Gus was just waiting for us to join him.
Angie had to check a few text messages before settling down.
"Are you guys coming in or what?" asked Gus.
He really like this pool.
Here we go!
It was a little chilly at first.  Haha!
Angie is sexy!
Megan and Gus.
He always likes to sit on a towel,
so I gave him mine.
Angie's on her phone again.
So pretty here!
These guys found a good spot as well.
You have to come here in the late morning to take advantage of the sun.  ;-)
I love the Gus Bus!
Angie dubbed this the Family Photo.  Haha!
Megan is the mom and I'm the dogfather.  Hehe...
Gus kept hanging on to me!  LOL!
He's such a sweetheart.
He likes to sunbathe just like me.
He smelled pretty good after his swim.
I really enjoyed this afternoon!
Gus always gets the babes.
He truly is a G-Dog!  LOL!
Eventually, we left the pool...
and drove over to the MarinaSide Grill...
for something to eat.

Big thanks to Gus and the Megatron for the afternoon swim!!!  :-)
In the evening, I dropped by Kelly's place...
to hug another dog... Charlie!

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!!  :-)

No comments: