Monday 12 September 2016

Frozen Water (Day 1)

My old grip buds from that Disney series are on this show!  Looks like Steve and Kinley have found a new home for the time being.  ;-)
Ohhh, this is Beau!  He's the Canine Ambassador of this hotel.
Great lighting up here!
I (Lucas Talent) have to admit, it's hard not to feel like James Bond when you're driving to work wearing a tux.  Haha!
During my lunch hour I (Lucas Talent) met-up with Brother Leon!  He's been working here for years.
I didn't bother shuttling back to circus for a meal,
so I (Lucas Talent) went downstairs at Notch 8 for lunch.  ;-)
I still had to go back to work, so I ordered a mocktail.  ;-)
Auralee (Showbiz Management) fed me (Lucas Talent) dessert once we got back.  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 91 Background.
Length of Call: 13 3/10 Hours.

No comments: