Sunday 18 September 2016

The Return of Maeva

Well, well, well...  Look who decided to come back!
After five years, Maeva decided to pay us a visit!  I met her for brunch at The Oakwood.
Looks like she's been spending time at the beach.  ;-)
It was actually her last day in our city...
because she had to leave for...
New York tonight!
We walked the Seawall at Vanier Park...
because she missed it so much.
I also took her to Spanish Banks...
and we lucked-out...
because the tide was out so far today!
We walked on a bunch of the sandbars and I just piggybacked Maeva over the streams.
It was the perfect time and place for a photo shoot!  
I just wish we had Gus with us.  
After I dropped-off Maeva, I walked over to Ace Cycles and finally bought one of their jerseys!  :-)
Time for solidarity at the UBCP meeting.  ;-)
I finished-off my day hangin' with my good boy.  :-)

No comments: