Friday 2 September 2016

The End of the World

It was a bit of a drive this morning, but I got here.
The guys and I arrived a couple hours early,
so we could rehearse...
the toss!
Introducing Shawnigan Lake!
Let's get in front of it.  Hehe...
It's big and beautiful,
so I got in front of it again!  LOL!
Can you believe it?  I finally got my first stunt gig!!!  :-)
I was hired as a stunt double for one of the actors in this TV pilot!
I honestly thought it was a joke when the stunt coordinator called me last week and offered me this job.  Haha!

Thank you Owen!!!  :-)
Awww, the resident cat was curious about our set!  Very friendly too!  :-)
Wouldn't you know it?  The sun came out for the rest of the day after we finished filming our scenes.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stunt Double.
Length of Call: 7 2/10 Hours.

No comments: