Monday 26 September 2016

Full-Time Work (Season 2: Day 6)

Look who had an acting role today, Ryley (STORM)!  :-)
Oh my goodness, Andrea is a teacher at the school we were filming at!  Too bad it was her second day on maternity leave or else I would have given her a big hug.
She teaches band here and it turns-out I actually know who's taking her place, Sara!  You know?  I used to play these exact instruments as a kid.  :-)
The two Eds (Lucas Talent)!
My old Enterprise shipmate, Polina (Local Color) was here with us!  :-)
The XX.  ;-)
As you can tell, we have a newbie on our team.  Hehe...
The photo-doubles are eating.
Claire, Brea, and Erin looked after our background performers' wardrobe.
Wanda and Adiam (In-Motion Talent), together again!  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12.2 Hours.

No comments: