Saturday 3 September 2016

Sightseeing in Victoria

Honestly, there really is no excuse not to workout.  ;-)
After pumping iron, it was time to walk around downtown!
The last time I was here...
was 6 years ago!
I think I had a girlfriend back then.  Haha!
The Empress Hotel.
The British Columbia Parliament Buildings.
The weather was better today!
I walked their seawall...
and passed by the 39th Annual Victoria Classic Boat Festival!
Time for some shopping at ANIAN.  I met Paul the owner!  :-)
I always admired the Melton Wool Shirts that James and his camera crew wore on set.  Now, I finally have a couple of my own!  :-)
On the way to the ferry terminal, I stopped by Elk Lake...
and the little town of Sidney!
I strolled down the boardwalk...
and observed all the crab fishing!
Okay, time to head-out.
There she is!  There she is!
Our ship has come-in!
So scenic, this ride was!
Look at that sky!
We had a good view of the sunset once we arrived in Tsawwassen!  :-)

No comments: