Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

So this is how over 200 of us spent Halloween night, working on this feature film. Here's Neville (Local Color) waiting to cross the railroad tracks to get to set. Eddie (Local Color) and Sarah (Showbiz Management) were at my table. Carla (In-Motion Talent) and Kevin (Keystone Extras) were in another tent. "Meat's back on the menu boys!!!" Dave (Truffles Fine Foods) preparing our dinner... Here's what I had to eat! Everyone broken for lunch... I (Keystone Extras) played a Chinese soldier tonight and I got to carry a gun! How's that for a Halloween costume? A blast from the past... This is Sara, who I used to work with years ago. She's been living in Calgary and studying at their university this whole time! Now, she's back in Vancouver. Yeay!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 265 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

No comments: