Thursday 9 April 2009

Back in Blue (Day 1)

The "Mission Control Staff" were back in our familiar holding tent at Bridge Studios today. Our wrangler, Tim was a little frustrated with the "error" message he was getting from his Blackberry Storm when he was searching for a particular video. Here I (Keystone Extrasam posing with Billie (Showbiz Management), one of my favourite co-workers! Gina (Keystone Extras), Teresa (Local Color), Tina (Keystone Extras), Lara, and Billie (Showbiz Management) at their table... Troy (Blink Managementand Tim... Barry (Def-Con -5 Talentand Colin (Def-Con -5 Talent)... Deb (Showbiz Management) was here, but on a Splinter Unit. Ivette (Showbiz Management) too! Lunch time! I see you Stacee (Keystone Extras)! I bought one of Billie's books and she (Showbiz Management) signed it for me too!!! Yay!!! There's Tim and Suzanne watching the "Battle at Kruger" on my iPhone. Billie Livingston (Showbiz Management) finally presented me (Keystone Extrasan autographed copy of her book, "Cease to Blush"! The sun came out for Bill (Keystone Extrasin this photo! Or was 3rd Assistant Director, Paula responsible for it? Bombyx (Def-Con -5 Talentcame back from the Splinter Unit to sign-out at about the same time we did. "I'm here and I want a sandwich."  Production:  Click the entry's title.  Type of Call:  46 Background. Length of Call:  12 hours.

No comments: