Friday 24 April 2009

Hanging with Alma & Fred

Alma and I met-up this afternoon and took the SeaBus to Lonsdale Quay. "I'm back!" says Alma.  She actually used to work her years ago. Sweet Carrie's Dessert Shop has always been our favourite place for... PAVLOVA!!! Another place we used to frequent when we were roommates was George's Souvlaki. Alma with her gyro and our pavlova... All our friends love this dessert, especially the ones from Calgary!
I been sick for the last few days, so Alma recommended that I should drink some grapefruit juice.
After our meal, we went up to Obsession: Bikes, so I could try on some bicycle helmets.
They were all Giro helmets. 
I've always used that brand and I trust it.
"This is beautiful Vancouver, BC!"
Back on the SeaBus... Alma looking ahead... A shot of the downtown core... I just had to bring Alma to the Army & Navy shoe sale! "Holy Shit!!!" We left downtown and headed over to Rich's place. Alma met Roma for the first time. Roma reminded Alma of her own dog, Monroe. Rich taught Alma to blow in her face.  LOL! For dinner, we all went over to Roman Ristorante. Check out their Gamberoni Alla Crema (garlic prawns in a creamy sauce)! This is Kyla!  It was her fourth day working at the restaurant. My Linguine Al Pesto... "Some fresh ground pepper?"
Rich and I pose with our favourite server...
The single guys...
Kyla brought over some Tiramisu for dessert!  It was really good too!!!
Group shot:  Cam, Fred, and Rich in the back with Alma and I in the front...
After dinner, Rich drove us around the city. We went around Stanley Park to check out the sights. The Lions' Gate Bridge at night... We went home shortly after, but made sure to pass by the prostitutes first.  LOL!

No comments: