Saturday 18 April 2009

Orthodox Easter Weekend (Day 1)

I finally bought my new bicycle today! I couldn't even sleep last night because of the anticipation. My new bike beside Fatty's and Lila's...
I picked-up my new Fuji Track at Ride On Again, located at 2255 West Broadway in Vancouver's Kitsilano.
The bike is originally a fixed-gear, but I had them add a freewheel hub to it.  So, technically it's a single-gear cycle.  I'm pretty new to this fixie craze. Popa Fett, her bicycle, and the cherry blossoms... I guess I better get a new helmet now. It's just under 20 lbs! Coming right at ya... I'll be customizing this with future paycheques. Time to suit-up again... Fatty was able to catch these ducks in mid-flight.  The poor female kept getting chased out of the pond by the males.  We all felt sorry for her. I'm so careful with my new baby. Fatty took some action shots of us. We outta here!  We had a pretty good ride on the Seawall.I split-up with Fatty and Lila to bring my ride home. And to take more shots of it.
Back on the bus now heading out to Langley...
There's Popa Fett!
We dropped by Nicholas and Tamara's place first.  That's when I met Cooner for the first time! Lila's still not used to hanging out with dogs. Here's the new swimming pool! Back to Cooner now. He's a Black Labrador Cross.  We're not too sure what the other half is, but at least it doesn't make him shed hair! He's a cutie! So chill... What a good-looking boy. Nicholas' new ride!  I got a bicycle, he got a motorcycle. Cooner at his mommie's feet... Chompin' on his big ass bone...  We all finally arrived at Josh and Carla's barbecue party.
That's where Cooner's favourite playmate, Rufus was! It's party time!!!Fatty getting in on the action... It was also my first time meeting Rufus today! This cute Labradoodle belongs to Duff and Angie!  He reminds me of Fozzie the Bear. Josh bought a new barbecue grill. Carla, Tamara, Lila, Leah, Danya, and Bryan... Dinner is served! I picked-up the scent to fresh dogshit, so we tried looking for it, but to no avail. Josh prepared a little home video for us to watch.  It was a tribute to Nicholas and his crazy antics. Cooner was sleepy and lonely because Rufus and Duff left a little early. Fatty, Lila, and I were also sleepy because we were tired from our earlier bike ride.  Big thanks to Josh and Carla for holding the barbecue and feeding us!!!

No comments: