Tuesday 7 April 2009

Tuesday Payday

Every morning, it's time to feed my $30 Betta.  LOL! Tuesdays and Thursdays are paydays at Keystone Extras, so I was down there to pick-up my cheques and so was Denisa!  She's wearing my Aviators here. Jasmine and I wearing our matching sunglasses...  There's Krista in the back leaving the fax machine! I went by Fatty's after. He's got a nice view from his apartment. Once again, the weather was awesome today! I was hungry, so I called up Karen and we had lunch at Samurai Sushi. When we were done, we met-up with Karen's daughter, Megan.  She just got off work in this photo. Later in the evening, I went to the Purple Crab Restaurant to watch Nadine and her friends perform at the open-mic night. I ordered some Chicken Tenders and Fries.  They use tempura batter on the chicken here! Nadine and Francois were up next. Lilac, Edwina, and Nate... Rega is Nadine's friend from Toronto.  She's here for a week to visit. On stage now... Look, Nadine is singing and playing the guitar at the same time! Francois on his six-string... Well done, you guys! Nadine and Lilac... This jellyfish painting looked like a very hairy penis. Next up were Jeff and Darryl, who also live in Nadine's building. Nadine giving me devil horns... We went to The Foundation after, for more eats. Nachos, baby!!!

No comments: