Friday 2 September 2011

An Afternoon at Third Beach

After working-out, I got a call from Fatty to meet him and Lila at Third Beach.
I decided to cut through Stanley Park using some of its many trails.
The view along the paths was quite extraordinary.
Crossing the causeway...
While walking on Lovers Trail, I spotted this weird looking sphere!
What is that?!? I wonder if someone lives in there.
Oh, there's the light at the end!
I finally reached the Teahouse.
This was actually my first time going inside this restaurant.
They've got a great view from here!
I ordered some Fish & Chips to go and brought it down with me to the beach.
Popa Fatt and their whips...
Oh my goodness, here's that cutie! I had just met him, but I already loved him.
"What kind of dog is that and why is he so fluffy?!?" I asked.
He's a Wheaton Terrier and his name is Chewbarca! LOL!
Here comes Fabio fresh from a swim. LOL!
I practiced the Bird of Paradise pose.
I love how it's not too busy here.
Lila with her Crow pose...
My turn!
Now, this is a Side Crow!
When we were done balancing ourselves, we balanced some rocks!
Good work you guys!
The tide will probably knock them down. :-(
Now, here's a real crow taking a sip from a water fountain!
Later in the evening, I met-up with Nick for dinner at the Keg!
Gratitude to Andrea for the coupon!!!

No comments: