Saturday 24 September 2011

Saturday Afternoon with the Deumas

Well the day started out sunny, so I called out the Deumas for a last go at Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
The Deep Cove Canoe and Kayak Centre was a little booked, so we killed some time at Honey Doughnuts & Goodies.
Check it out, Carina took these two shots!
Not too bad. :-)
Mateo hung-out by the beach while his dad and I paddled the marina.
Here's Boris!
Here we are!
It's me!
This Dynamic Duo actually spotted a seal chomping on an octopus!
I rented a faster board this time. :-)
Time to switch it up to let the married ones have a photo op.
Yay!!!
Hilda got some shots of these two paddle boarding!
So cute!
Time to eat now!
Whoa, is this my car?!?
Mateo was such a patient boy while he waited to get seated at the Phnom Penh.
Fuck yeah, I love this restaurant!
Many others feel the same because this place is always busy!
Their Fried Chicken Wings is what brought them notoriety. :-)

Thanks for coming out Deumas!!!

No comments: