Saturday 17 September 2011

Bring on the Dogs (Day 3)

It was our third day working on this production, but this time we started out in Abbotsford!
Big thanks to Ania (JR Talent) for giving me a ride to work!!!
After we finished our scenes in Abbotsford, we returned to the Aldergrove Animal Hospital.
The Yellow Lab, Holly reminded me of someone very special. :-(
Guinness, the St. Bernard...
LOL! Heidi (Showbiz Management) was asked to hold one of the dogs for a bit.
Yup, there was a bunny here too!
So many dogs, I was in Heaven!
Getting sniffed by Shilo,
the Golden Retriever...
Ali, the Rhodesian Ridgeback came in for a sniff too!
Looks like our wrangler, Paula is in love. LOL!
Introducing her new baby! ;-)
Guinness was just a gentle giant.
Everyone kept commenting that Shilo looked like he was wearing eyeliner. LOL!
Posing with Pip...
And this little one is Bella!
Awww, Ali wants to play.
Little one on the left, giant on the right...
Awesome! LOL!
Ray's kitty, Canuck...
These dogs were naturals on set.
This time I didn't forget to bring my container for lunch. ;-)
Holding in a bus...
This was such a fun set to work on. I (Showbiz Management) totally got my fix of dogs, but now I miss them all. :-(

Type of Call: 17 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

No comments: