Friday 16 September 2011

Bring on the Dogs (Day 1)

 While waiting for my ride this morning, I killed some time with Louisa (Showbiz Management) at her day job.  She sells insurance when she's not working on set.
 Gratitude to Mira (Local Color) for driving.
 Ania (JR Talent) was booked on this too!
 "Bring on the dogs, baby!!!"
 Here they are!
Cara's (Local Color) English Springer Spaniel, Winston and Chad's (Local Color) Golden Retriever, Riley!!!
 I'm (Showbiz Management) feelin' the love.  :-)
 I (Showbiz Management) tried giving Heather's (Local Color) dog, Daisy a kiss.
 Thomas (Showbiz Management) and Simon (Showbiz Management) with Riley...
 Hey, usually it's the dogs that can't sit still for photos!
 Sukh (Urban Casting) and I (Showbiz Management), together again on set...
 Thomas (Showbiz Management) had a little conversation with Riley.
 Winston tried to talk to Macaloo the cat.
 Woohoo, Arnoldo was working transport today!
 Winston patrolled the middle of the bus (our holding).  LOL!
 Today was a hard day.
 It was really tough.
 Just difficult, I (Showbiz Management) tell you.
 No, really.
 I'm (Showbiz Management) done.  "NOOOooo!!!"  ;-)
I love these dogs!

Type of Call: 22 Background.
Length of Call: 9 1/2 hours.

No comments: