Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Sun's Out Again!

The weather was so awesome today, so I took my cardio workout outdoors and ran False Creek!
While killing some time, I passed through Hotel Vancouver.  They don't just have one canine ambassador, they have two!
I finally met-up with Bruce for lunch!  We both had the BBQ Beef Brisket from Re-Up.
Of course downtown Vancouver never disappoints with providing us with PBOs!  The legs on this blondie was driving me wild!  ;-)
There was a charity luncheon held by 'Compassion into Action' in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery and Mayor Gregor Robertson came out to say a few words!
Later in the afternoon, I accompanied Fatty to the Arbutus Clinic.  
"Hey Fatty, how do you feel after getting your massage?"
 "I feel awesome!!!"
In the evening, Lila treated us to the movie "DRIVE".  I fucken loved it!  It felt like a movie from the '80s that I used to watch on Pay TV.

Gratitude you guys!!!

No comments: