Thursday 19 July 2012

Chickenmania!

After working-out on my chest at the gym, I called-up Adriana and we had a couple of Mochas at my place aka JJ Bean.  ;-)
Awww, her son was feeling a little sick.  :-(
Gracias for the mocha, Adriana!!! 
In the evening, it was time for a barbecue at Jericho Beach with Daniel and his family!
The de Pedrinas are famous for having the best chicken cookouts in the city.
Just looking at that makes my mouth water.
This party used to take place on their farm, but Mrs. de Pedrina had other things in mind.  LOL!
Maurice the Pug...
and Richard, who couldn't keep still.
Aylin, whose parents actually know the same Aylin I know!  LOL!
Fatty and Josh threw a rugby ball around as Avery watched.
Jonas, Lila, and Misha...
Danya and friends...
Niko the Miniature Pinscher...
I think pretty much everyone got their fill of poulet tonight.

Big thanks to the de Pedrinas for a wonderful evening!!!
Time to pose with the sunset.

Just observing here.

Just beautiful!
The four of us finished-off the night with some Milkshakes at White Spot.  :-)

No comments: