Sunday 29 July 2012

Party at Vaela's!

After attending a Pilates class with Michelle, I brought her over to the car2go stand on Granville Street. ;-)
LOL!  I bumped into Nick and we out for brunch at the Edge.
Their Stuffed Brioche French Toast was really good!
Sadly, Brieanne wasn't working yet.  :-(
After our meal, I eventually made my way over to Vaela's place!
Oh wow, Mallory is sleeping.  LOL!
A frazzled Anna with her boyfriend, Alan...
There be babes here!
Oh, a taken babe.  LOL!
The Mammas and a Papa...
The boys club...
Todd and cat...
The Tarable one with her boy toy...  LOL!
Vaela really liked my camera.  :-)
I love this fat cat!
Mallory is so damn fat!
Now, this is cool.
Time for some Chicken Wings at Wings!
Fulfilling our appetites...
I was so spent, I almost gave-up on my plate.  LOL!

Gratitude to Marie, Simon, and Vaela for having us over!!!  :-)

No comments: