Wednesday 18 July 2012

Shayna's Back!!!

Big thanks to Simon for getting me an audition this afternoon!!!
Gratitude to Sarah for sending me a photo of Shirra doing her business!!! 

She actually uses their toilet!?!
In the evening, I bussed over to St. Augustine's.
It was my first time going here.
Let's add Shayna to the picture!
Our baby girl is back from Uganda!
The two PBOs who have shared the Uganda experience...
Erin and Michelle came down too!
Just missing Melanie, Justine, and the Wasiliews.  :-(
I actually ordered the Plank!
The Slipshot Milk Stout by Elysian Brewing on the end here was really good!
I also ordered a Molten Lava Cake for dessert, but there was no lava.  I kept cutting into it, but it never flowed out.  I told our server, but she didn't believe me because I ate the whole thing anyways.  LOL!

Welcome back, Shayna!!!  :-)

No comments: