Friday 20 July 2012

Yogis Unite!

Now, this is the true way to put on some weight.  ;-)
A bunch of us went down to the Local tonight to say, "goodbye," to a couple of friends.
Here we have Troy squishing the ones who are leaving us.  LOL!
Adriana is moving to Calgary and Olivia is going to Spain for a few weeks to write an exam.
Tedi and Sarah...
I was super hungry, so I ordered their Deluxe Burger with Yam Fries.
I also ordered a Bag of Cookies for dessert.  They were nice and warm, so good I ordered it twice!
This is what happens when you practice yoga at the Steve Nash Sports Club,
you become friends!  :-)
Tedi was the social butterfly tonight.  ;-)
Apparently, she needs to take acting classes too.  LOL!
Hasta la vista to Adriana and Olivia!!!
Awww...  Olivia's boyfriend, Peter dropped by for a few drinks too.
Fly Tedi, fly!!!
Time to see Mya!
Tedi's training her now because Mya's got an alpha personality.
"Sit." 
Off we go to the park.
We met Chloe the chill Miniature Schnauzer.
Mya let out some steam on a couple of Labs.  LOL!
Of course, my night wasn't going to be over until I got to see one of my favourite cats, Shirra!
She's such a beautiful Bengal!
She's so friendly... 
and playful!
I just love her!!!  :-)

No comments: