Thursday 26 July 2012

One Good Hustle

Since I got wrapped early from work, I was able to make my way down to the Wolf and Hound for the launching of Billie's newest book, "One Good Hustle"!
It's as if I left one set and walked on to another.  ;-)
The Book Warehouse was here to handle all of the sales today.
I bought my copy and also got a photo with my favourite author and her mom!
My Billie Bear wrote something special in all our books.

Thank you!  :-)
It was a really good turnout tonight!
It actually took Billie by surprise.  LOL!
Who's this guy trying to hide?  It's Billie's husband/actor, Tim Kelleher!
I'm loving the view from here!
Okay, enough of Braden's butt.  Time to get a photo with her face and Gina's too.
Must gain more mass!
Oh boy, one of my favourite co-workers, Stacee was here with her father, Jack!  Her dad is in town visiting from Ottawa.
Laura and Peter...
Getting a shot with Clare...
Billie and her sister, Lenore...
"Don't blink David!"  LOL!
Braden, Billie, and Stacee have become sisters from working on set.  :-)

"Hey, don't be eyeing my Sticky Toffee Pudding."  ;-)
Congratulations to Bille for a successful launch!!!  :-)
"One Good Hustle" by Billie Livingston, in stores now!

http://www.randomhouse.ca/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307359889

No comments: