Tuesday 3 July 2012

It's My Birthday!!!

On our way to the Popa Fatt residence, the MOMMIETRON and I ran into Adriana!
Look what Fatty and Lila prepared for my birthday, Crepes on their rooftop!
Oh wow, and sparklers too!
Woohoo!
Yay!
"Let's dig-in!"
"What?  You talkin' on your phone while we're trying to take a photo together?!?"
The Honey Boy with his mom...
"Hello.  What have we here?" 
Looks like a photo shoot was taking place at another rooftop!
Happy Birthday to me.  ;-)
The MOMMIETRON checked out Fatty and Lila's bikes and was impressed on how they were stored in their apartment.
I was busy checking this PBO out.  ;-)
Later in the evening, I met-up with Elizabeth and she treated me to the premiere of "The Amazing Spider-Man"!  It was good, but "The Avengers" is still the movie to beat this year.  ;-)
Oh my goodness, did you know that Elizabeth got her motorcycle license a couple of months ago?!?
Well, I didn't know.  It looks good on her!
And there she goes.

Big thanks to Lila and Fatty for the birthday brunch and gratitude to Elizabeth for the movie!!!  :-)

No comments: