Thursday 10 July 2014

A Bloody Mess

This place brings back memories of working on "Falling Skies".  :-)
Bill and I were here to represent Lucas Talent!
Fran (Showbiz Management) and I (Lucas Talent) on another hospital drama?
Tiffani (In-Motion Talent) has lovely blue eyes!
The scene of the crime.
I (Lucas Talent) was a bloody mess,
but I (Lucas Talent) was lucky enough to be able to walk away.
I sought out Viki (Showbiz Management),
so she (Showbiz Management) could check me (Lucas Talent) out.
After my check-up, Tiffani (In-Motion Talent) and I (Lucas Talent) shared a bench...
and admired the view from up here!
Diane (InspirationAll) was one of the lucky ones who didn't have to get dirty today.
After we wrapped, I gave Ann (Showbiz Management) a ride home.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 43 Background.
Length of Call: 11 Hours.

No comments: