Thursday 31 July 2014

One Double 'O' (Season 2: Day 3)

"Behold Patrick (Showbiz Management), this is a Breakfast Spanish Bunwich!" 
I (Lucas Talent) got my butt brushed by Jody this morning.  Hehe...
Three's Company!
And finally, Megan and I (Lucas Talent) got a chance to be together on set again!
She made sure to be our location liaison today because I was booked on this production!
So "LSCR" is the proper term to use now for our set location because it's more specific than "GVRD".  ;-)
During some downtime, Megan showed me the beehives they had within the area.
This is where she gets her honey!
And since we had an hour for lunch, she took me by the Seymour River for a little sightseeing.
She also practiced her handstand.  LOL!
"All hail the mighty Megatron!!!"
Thanks for the tour Megan!!!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 86 Background.
Length of Call: 13 3/10 Hours.

No comments: