Thursday 3 July 2014

Happy Birthday to Tom & Teemu!!!

Happy Birthday Tom Cruise!!!  :-)
Happy Birthday Teemu Selanne!!!  :-)
It was my birthday too, so I took the MOMMIETRON...
and Gus...
to Spanish Banks.
We hung-out at the Off-Leash Dog Park.
It sure is handy to have a car at your disposal!  ;-)
Mom made a new friend.  This little guy kept dropping a ball at her feet, so she could kick it.  Haha!
Gus ran into a couple of runners.

Awww, so cute!
I never knew this was a dog park until I worked here last week.
The beach is big...
and clean!
He's all wet now.
The runner became a swimmer.
He was wearing a personal floatation device!
The two of us sat on a bench as we watched the dogs play.
So Sarah convinced me to rename my car.  I've decided to call her Jetta James.  As in "At Last" I finally have a car!  Hehe...
Gus and James make a good team.
This duo's not bad either.  ;-)
The Popa Fatt met-up with us at De Dutch (Burrard Landing) for brunch!
Oh look, Gus is trying to kiss the MOMMIETRON!  LOL!
Nice group shot.
Dig the decor here!
Gotta hit the patio, especially when you have a dog with you.  ;-)
"So there was this big spider crawling around in my yoga class today!"  LOL!
The food have arrived!
Such a great venue.
Our server gave me a free Chocolate Milkshake for being born on this date!
Happy Birthday to Me!!!  :-)
Big thanks to Lila and Fatty for treating us this afternoon!!!  :-)

No comments: