Sunday 13 July 2014

Happy Birthday Louisa!!!

Isabelle's outfit today reminded me of Princess Marina Ismail from "Gundam 00"!
LOL!  DeeOhhGee kept licking her toes!
We started our afternoon with a birthday barbecue for Louisa!
This time sans the champions' flag.  ;-)
Tyler let me try this and fuck was it good!  :-)
That's one long tongue!  Haha!
Off we go to Deer Lake.
We met-up with Rachael, Jude, and Mike here!
"Eddie, can you come with me to play on those rocks?!?" asked the little guy.  Of course I obliged him.  ;-)
It's important to stay hydrated in these times.
The crowd began to grow,
all ready to watch the VSO's 26th Annual Symphony in the Park!
All settled-in for the show, but I kept hearing a couple of young women behind me talking about how cool it would be if the orchestra would play some Disney shit.  LOL!
After the performance, we had to deal with the mass exodus.  :-(
Michelle, Michael, and Louisa in front of a picturesque sunset.
Closer with a flash.
Very nice!
Let's get outta here.
Yeah, it wasn't exactly easy.  :-(

Happy Birthday Louisa!!!  :-)

No comments: