Sunday 14 September 2014

Anvil & Crab

The Anvil Centre had it's grand opening today!
A lot of people showed-up in New Westminster to check-out the new facility.
It's quite grand!
I found my way to the theatre...
where piano performances were already taking place!
But my main reason for coming down...
was to watch Marie sing!
The Royal City Musical Theatre asked her to perform some of her favourite songs from past performances with the company.
It was such a treat...
because Marie's awesome!  :-)
Time for a group shot.
I spotted the hitchBOT outside, so I walked over to get a photo with him!
"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi!  You're my only hope."  ;-)
While I was dealing with a droid, Susan and Vaela took part...
in the drum circle!
After the beats, we headed over to the River Market.
It was such a beautiful day!
Later in the afternoon, I drove down to Crescent Beach.
A lot of people were having picnics here!
I made my down the pier...
to watch Carina and them catch crabs!
"Hey!" 
I had a chance to toss one of the traps into the water.
"Get that shit outta here!"  ;-)
Jeff, Alanna, Boris, Hilda, Carina, Jaxson, and Mateo!
We failed in our attempt to catch any legal-sized crabs, so we packed it in and headed out.  :-(
We walked along the coast until we arrived at Hooked Fish Bar.
Dinner by sunset.
I want to bring Gus here soon!
Once it got dark, Jeff lit-up the steel wool and we started taking photos.
Spark it up, baby!
"Set your blasters for STUN."  ;-)

No comments: